Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Why can't I be the baby?!


Emmett will occassionally remind us that he still needs to feel like a baby. One time he told me he has boobs and can feed the baby, too. We get lots of mixed messages to say the least and I feel the acceptance of his baby sister is getting better day by day. In fact, in the last few weeks, I've seen out of the corner of my eye him giving her a hug and has even called her "sweet pea", "missy", and "baby girl". Progress!

This particular night he inisted on sitting in the high chair he grew out of about 2 years ago. Surprisingly, we managed to get him in. Justin even provided a bottle prop. It was slow-going getting him out, but it made him very happy. I've learned if Emmett is happy then the whole house is happy. Emmett Quin, you will always be my baby boy and I love you with every ounce of my heart and soul. Always and forever.
























No comments: